söndag 26 juli 2009

"Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar"

Going back a little bit to my last post regarding self harm...it's not just a teenage thing, it's not just female, and it's not just emo. Just to clarify.

"My lowest point was Christmas Day 2008, because I didn't speak to my family. My walls were covered in scrawlings of the lyrics and cocaine bags nailed to the wall. And I did have an experience where I was struggling to deal with being alone and being forsaken and being betrayed by putting your trust in one person; and making the mistake of that being the wrong person. And that's a mistake that everyone can relate to. I made the mistake of trying to, desperately, grasp on and save that and own it. And every time I called her that day -- I called 158 times -- I took a razor blade and I cut myself on my face or on my hands.

I look back and it was a really stupid thing to do. I wanted to show her the pain she put me through. It was like, 'I want you to physically see what you've done.'"

~Marilyn Manson~


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.