..and her name is C.L Martin. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about someone's art work; apart from Manson's. She's spectacular and I'm in complete awe of what she does. This shows just why I don't ever want to call myself an artist. THIS is art. Compared to this, I'm an amateur at best. Her work is disturbing but I love it, the sculptures in particular are fantastic. Wow...just wow.
This is a window to my world.I'm a nocturnal writer who sleeps too little and dreams too much, two things you will probably notice should you start coming here regularly. I have no illusions as to how many people will read my blog on a regular basis; what I'm doing here is mainly for myself and the need to write that I've had in me since I was little. It's catharsis; simple as that. I now offer you what's in my head...you may do with it as you wish.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.