I absolutely cannot wait for this movie...the reviews from the film festivals are mostly good so far -some people booed when it was shown and I like where that is going. Means it's most likely provocative, at least to some people. After finding out that Lars Von Trier wrote the script for it after a severe clinical depression that left him physically incapable of levaing his bed for three months where he did nothing but stare into the wall...makes me think this is going to be absolutely friggin amazing. Really dark and psychologically haunting, just the way I like it. Having said that though...the trailer sucks:
The only thing that looks slightly promising and provocative is this:
So I'm just going to decide that they were a bit unlucky with making the trailer and that the movie will be nothing like it. Please God.
This is a window to my world.I'm a nocturnal writer who sleeps too little and dreams too much, two things you will probably notice should you start coming here regularly. I have no illusions as to how many people will read my blog on a regular basis; what I'm doing here is mainly for myself and the need to write that I've had in me since I was little. It's catharsis; simple as that. I now offer you what's in my head...you may do with it as you wish.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.