söndag 1 mars 2009

Revenge

Just came back from the movies with mum, "Men Who Hate Women" was good although a lot more violent than I had expected. I'd heard about the rape scene but I just couldn't watch it, I have a really hard timewith scenes like that. Her screaming alone, though, was enough to make me want to vomit. Noomi Rapace is one HELL of an actress. Just so you know. And if there's anyone who still won't admit that revenge can be a great feeling; I suggest you watch the second part of the film where she gets backs at her rapist for those two hours. Black ink, handcuffs, a phone and dildoes can be used for many things, that's all I have to say.

On another note, now...is it just me that has absolutely zero interest in the Swedish crown princess getting engaged (and Barack Obama's dog?) Maybe it's just me but announcing you're getting married next year when tax payers will most likely have to pay for the wedding and hundreds of thousands of people are losing their jobs seems particularily poor taste to me. Maybe someone forgot to tell them their country is in recession.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.