The Swedish election is over, and for the first time in history, we have a racist party in the Parliament. I am sitting here in tears. I know the danger doesn't lie in that they made it in, the danger lies is in people being surprised about it. But even so...I am at a loss for words.
For the longest time, Sweden was among few countries in Europe that didn't have this kind of party with any kind of political influence. People kept saying that that they'd never make it into the Parliament, never get to decide anything, yet here we are. Add to that, that Sweden will have another four years under a government that strips the sick and the unemployed of their financial aid. Four more years with absolutely no solidarity or compassion whatsoever. I am in tears, and more than anything...I'm ashamed. Racism is alive and well.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.